Monday 12 October 2015

YEAH! Here is my brand-new blog!


Upon request of a growing number of fans (which delights me to no end), I have started writing a blog to share what I'm up to.

Work In Progress 2015

What was new this year for me? Everything! In January, I decided I would play home concerts via Internet streaming. But then I was asked to do some concerts in the USA during summer (as I was anyway visiting our son living in California). So, I researched and bought new portable equipment. The learning curve was steep (months and months of preparation), but the rewards are big!

I can now lay simultaneous layers of sounds, play my instruments and have it recorded all at once! Each time I find a good combination of sounds I record the semi-improvised session based on previous (sometimes ancient) compositions of mine. I have recorded lots of pieces! I assembled some of the best ones in a new album named ‘Work In Progress 2015'. You can also download tracks and the full album from iTunes.



Again, I want to emphasize, what I call Synchronous Simultaneity, where Equipment and Player resonate, like at the end of “Sons Du Vide”. Actually my work mainly consist of tuning animate and inanimate … then Inspiration flows. Am I too esoteric?  It actually is simple…. resonance is everywhere… once 2 systems resonate, it is like a space opens up… like being in love… like a cat purring… 

Oh, and if you are curious how the concerts in the US went, read some comments by people who write better than I do.

If you like what I do and want to receive my new tracks for great prices (!) you can subscribe here.

Also, you can subscribe to my Youtube channel and you will automatically be informed of new videos with new tracks.

Coming soon: 
LP vinyls, Downloads and CDs of ‘Interfrequence’ and ‘Musique pour le reve et l’amour’….. I will tell you when…..

Till then…
A bientot, biz schpaeter, grazzie mille, bis bald, toda raba, techekul ederum, domo aligato, shukran, gracias, obrigado…

Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment